For the second single, Jamie Cullum put his own unique stamp on the Rihanna song
Don't Stop The Music:
When Jamie's creative director Marc Silver approached Yamaha to discuss how the album design, videos, website, imagery and promotions could create maximum and lasting impact the idea of exploding a Piano was hatched...read more
Making the video:
- The single was released as download only on January 25th 2010
- To date, the video has had over 6 million hits on You Tube!
- About 160 lights were used on the light wall in the video
- 4 replica Yamaha pianos were blown up
- It all took 18 months of planning
We continue backtracking on the success of Jamie's last album, as we countdown to Jamie Cullum Day on November 9th, marking two years since The Pursuit was released.
Read about Jamie Cullum Day and how you can get involved here