Happy Friday to you all! What a beautiful day. Hope you have had time to read the blog this week, but if you haven't, fear not! Here are all the best bits, so grab a cuppa and enjoy catching up.
- Have you voted yet? Voting for the Top 10 in The Big Audition is still open. Your favourite act needs YOUR vote, so please take a moment to do it now, it is really easy and just takes a minute! To watch all the videos from the Masterclass and for the voting link, click here
- Watch the full length version of 'All Things Cullum' favourite Charlese Allen's Masterclass audition here
- A new song written by Ben Cullum & Jamie Cullum called 'Good Day' was premiered on Dutch radio this morning. It features on the new album from Dutch pop & jazz singer Trijntje Oosterhuis. Listen to the soundclip
- Jamie was asking for your thoughts earlier today on this article about Spotify. Join the debate and tweet Jamie
- Watch Jamie introduce the Yamaha's latest Piaggero
- Coming up next Tuesday on Jamie's BBC Radio 2 radio show - Andrew McCormack and Jason Yarde
- Looking a bit further into November, on the 8th, American musician, songwriter & record producer Allen Toussaint is on the show and on the 22nd will be a Maida Vale session with Mara Carlyle, including a duet with Jamie himself. Exciting!
- Listen to Jamie when he popped into the Simon Mayo studio at BBC Radio 2 here
- Jamie played a Count Basie track from the archives this week. Tune in here if you missed the show
- Check out a new interview with Jamie by GQ Magazine
- Jamie tweeted a photo of himself in the studio this week. Look at all those keyboards. Good to know he is working hard!
- Nigel Williams of Jazz FM spoke to Jamie at the Pizza Express Jazz Club. Listen
- Sophie Dahl dazzles crowds at Thame Literary Festival
- See Jamie & Ben together on stage in London singing 'These are the Days' here
- Photos of Jamie at Gurten Festival, Switzerland back in June
- Joe Simpson's exhibition in London closes on October 30th. He painted an amazing portrait of Jamie and lots of other musicians. Get down there if you can and check it out. It's free admission!
|Photo reproduced with kind permission|
- A new London date for Anthony Strong has been added. Only 70 tickets available so get yours quick! Details here
- Backtrack to The Pursuit: The First Single
- Backtrack to The Pursuit: The Second Single
- Backtrack to The Pursuit: The Third Single
I will leave you with some fantastic footage taken on stage by Jamie's creative director Marc Silver in Paris of my favourite moment from The Pursuit Tour. The atmosphere was electric and JC and the band were on fire that night. Watch Jamie's fingers at the end when the band take their bows!
What was YOUR favourite moment of Jamie's last tour? Leave a comment here, email me or tweet me and I will include them in a special Fans Favourites blog next week!
To get daily updates straight to your inbox, you can subscribe. If you missed any of these weekly summaries, visit the Friday Roundup Archive
Until next time!