Welcome to the Friday Roundup! All jazz eyes are on Cheltenham this week, as the 2012 festival takes over the Gloucestershire town. An exciting programme awaits visitors, let's just hope the sun shines for them too! For the third year running, Jamie is guest director and he will also be special guest for Gregory Porter on Saturday. Follow @cheltfestivals for the latest updates and check the festival website for any remaining tickets
In other news...
- 100 tickets were given away on the Chris Evans Breakfast show for the special concert that takes place at the conclusion of 2Day on May 10th. Performers include Jamie, Sir Tom Jones, Jessie J, Chris Rea, Bellowhead and more! The proceedings will be available to watch online throughout the day and you can watch the show by pressing the red button from 6...more
- Things are happening - another clue from Jamie
- You can still download the world exclusive Jamie Cullum and Beardyman track recorded at Childish Things for charity Helen & Douglas House but only for a limited time! Will only cost you £1 and is really easy to download. Details here
- Check out this competition to win Sophie Dahl's cookbooks and tickets to see her at Holland Park, London next month! Read a recent interview with Sophie here
- The programme for Manchester Jazz Festival, scheduled for 13-21 July, was announced earlier this week
- Tickets still available for Orford Jazz Picnic on July 22
- Red Fire Music and SoulandJazz.com present...Gregory Porter. 2 new UK dates for the sublime Gregory Porter & his US band on sale now, see him in Manchester and London...read more
- This week's Maida Vale session on Jamie's radio show comes from Jeb Loy Nicols. Tune in from 7pm on Tuesday
- Did you know it's International Jazz Day this Monday?
- If you aren't fortunate enough to have tickets to see Jamie with Gregory Porter next Saturday at Cheltenham Jazz Festival, join us from 4pm as Jamie broadcasts live from Cheltenham on BBC Radio 2, bringing us the best from the festival! more
For daily updates straight to your inbox, join the mailing list on the home page.
Thanks for reading!