As a few snowflakes fall on this isle we call Britain, panic ensues and normal life crashes to a halt. But panic not! Just get yourself a hot water bottle and curl up on the sofa to catch up with all the news from Mr Cullum.
Jamie visited Norway this week, a country that actually knows how to deal with real snow! He didn't give anything away but a photo posted by a member of his team (click here) gave us a clue and led to speculation that he was shooting a video, something he had mentioned in his end of year video message. We will have to wait and see of course, but it is always fun trying to guess what is happening whilst we wait for news!
IN OTHER NEWS
- There was also confirmation of two upcoming radio specials to look forward to this year. Read more
- Yesterday, Cheltenham Jazz Festival, which takes place in May, made its first lineup announcement. See who's on the list
- There is still time to cast your vote in the 2013 Parliamentary Jazz Awards. Vote for Jamie!
- Read the Jazz Standards series, looking at covers of well-known songs that Jamie has reworked, along with two versions from other artists. We are up to Part 5 'Singin' in the Rain'
- Here's another chance to WIN TICKETS to see Jamie play at One Marylebone next week
- Jamie talks to The Independent about his latest thoughts in the world of music, film, theatre and TV here
JAMIE ON THE RADIO
- This week, Jamie interviewed bassist and composer Avishai Cohen. Listen again here
- On the programme next week is British jazz legend Courtney Pine
Listen every Tuesday at 7pm at www.bbc.co.uk/radio2
Have fun and take care if you are venturing out in the white stuff this weekend, maybe to make snowmen like Jamie!
For daily updates straight to your inbox, join the mailing list on the home page.
Thanks for reading! You can read previous editions of Friday Roundup here
See you next week.